2. make sure all passengers are buckled in or have exited
3. follow marked guide lines and drive through slowly with an open window for maximum cleaning power
4. exit at exit trailer and move on to next car when signaled
5. remain in park until signals change
6) praise staff with a smile and left 10% tip (especially if you do not own a car >;>;) when finished with your visit! 🙂
*if you wish to add personal customer testimonial, please follow guidelines set forth
what do you do when you go through a car wash?
ensure your name, address, and all other pertinent information are on your registration card in the glove box. bring a small towel to wipe the driver's side floor mats. put anything you don't want to get wet inside something waterproof or place it out of sight in the trunk.
you should not remain in the car when watching it go through a car wash because there is no protection against injuries during these sessions if an issue were to happen between supply pipes, pumps or motors catching onto each other while moving parts inappropriately at speeds well below what would be needed for injury prevention. you should move them outside instead of staying in-line with water flow so they will not be hurt by extra movable objects that may be released from above without
how do you take a car through a car wash?
you can wash a car by hand, set the water setting to low and use a sponge/cloth with minimal detergent to apply pressure. use an all-purpose cleaner for tough stains. for maximum effectiveness you should rinse your car before entering it in a concours event or showing it at a dealership.
do you turn your engine off in a car wash?
it's usually best to leave you engine running during a car wash, but it may depend on the design of the car.
it is often suggested that one should keep their vehicle's engine running during a car wash to prevent corrosion of metal parts in the vehicle's frame. there are also many safety advantages involved with keeping your vehicle running at all times, especially when there are racks and other dangerous equipment positioned near cleaner areas. but ultimately, leaving your engine running rather than turning it off may depend on your particular make and model. consult the documentation for you specific automobile or ask an expert mechanic if they think this is necessary for your make or model specifically.
is it hard to go through a carwash?
there are 3 things to keep in mind for your carwash experience.
1) the size of your vehicle will determine the path that the carwash takes. for most vehicles, you should line up on the right side of at least one bay. this leaves room for other cars to enter and exit on the right side, provides space if it is necessary to change or readjust hoses during a wash, and leaves room to maneuver around if staff needs access to your engine compartment or fuel tank filler neck area.
2) if you have optics installed alongside headlights (such as audi night vision), please do not use high pressure washes on those areas with high pressure. they are designed only with low pressure water application in mind so